True owner of the paintings of Francis Bacon’s “Three Sketches for a Portrait of Lucian Freud ‘, was sold in 2013 for $ 142.2 million, is Elaine Wynn, the former wife of the American gaming mogul Stephen Wynn. Formerly New York Post reported that the most expensive work ever sold at public auction, bought the sister emir of Qatar.
- Peskov confirmed the visit of the President of the Palestinian authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Russia
- Why Russian operators develop VoLTE
- Russian banks have issued over five million cards "the World"
- The timetable of the trains of the Moscow railway will change during the may holidays
- On the Corruption of Freedom
5 recent posts for today:
- Iraqi Kurdistan has asked for Russian military and humanitarian assistance, November 7, 2016
- Modric: I think in the second game we beat Italy, March 30, 2015
- The court has refused to block the decision trumps the migrants, February 5, 2017
- Apple and Google topped the classification of the most expensive brands, May 21, 2013
- US and Cuba opened ferry, May 6, 2015