True owner of the paintings of Francis Bacon’s “Three Sketches for a Portrait of Lucian Freud ‘, was sold in 2013 for $ 142.2 million, is Elaine Wynn, the former wife of the American gaming mogul Stephen Wynn. Formerly New York Post reported that the most expensive work ever sold at public auction, bought the sister emir of Qatar.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Syrian alternative / Article Vladimir Putin, the American newspaper “New York Times” published :: World 52), September 12, 2013
- In Yakutia, in a helicopter crash, three AC-350 people killed, July 4, 2012
- “The law of Dima Yakovlev” came into force, December 31, 2012
- In? F immigrants want to ban the work in the field of trade, September 4, 2013
- Swept by the Earth enormous asteroid, June 1, 2013