True owner of the paintings of Francis Bacon’s “Three Sketches for a Portrait of Lucian Freud ‘, was sold in 2013 for $ 142.2 million, is Elaine Wynn, the former wife of the American gaming mogul Stephen Wynn. Formerly New York Post reported that the most expensive work ever sold at public auction, bought the sister emir of Qatar.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- The day was executed two people in the U.S., June 13, 2013
- The causes of failure of startups “Proton”, August 9, 2012
- Hamas founder fired from an Israeli prison, January 20, 2014
- Masuk journalists reported that it was like for questioning on charges of defamation, December 1, 2012
- Pardew: We’re all to blame, April 28, 2013