President of FC “Barcelona” Sandro Rosell resigned after a Spanish court began an investigation into the transfer of Brazilian striker Neimar in June 2013. As explained Rosell until the end of the term for which he was elected chairman Vice President Josep Maria Bartomeu Club.
- The number of refugees from Syria is higher than five million people
- Three people were killed in the collapse of the roof of the building in beslan was
- VMZ move 71 defective engine for rockets "proton"
- Russia and Belarus have agreed on the settlement in the gas dispute
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest of Navalny for 15 days
5 recent posts for today:
- The White House called the date of the meeting of Obama and Castro, April 10, 2015
- Instagram has the deleted account Tsarnaeva Johar found, April 28, 2013
- In Moscow, the robbers stabbed sale sexy shop, April 10, 2015
- Another Boeing 777 returned to the airport due to an error, July 9, 2013
- US authorities have paid more than $ 20 million for the former Nazis, May 31, 2015