The fact that the situation is worsening, with effect from January 9 introduced restrictions on the stocks of a number of companies in Estonia – they affect about 80% of Estonian exporters sprat in Russia.
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
- The Pentagon plans to change the strategy of the fight against IG
- The death toll in the fire by'n night club in California hit 30
- Turkey has offered Russia to conduct settlements in national currencies
- Unknown robbed the apartment for 700 thousand rubles
5 recent posts for today:
- Transbaikalien authorities on leasing land in China denied information, June 23, 2015
- CPV? agreed to hold talks with South Korea, June 8, 2013
- When liberals Tweet, March 29, 2013
- What will happen to the ruble following the intervention of the Central Bank, May 14, 2015
- Fitch maintained Russia rating “BBB-“, October 17, 2015