We have become inept time. As the world warms, the United States is increasingly bitter as the cold wave that gripped much of the nation this week. So when you hit a freezer, scientists say, it seems more unprecedented than it really is. AP analysis of the national winter temperature every day shows that the extreme cold have gone around once every four years since 1900. Until recently.
- The migration of the GIS "World" changes from IBM servers to "Elbrusy" and SPO
- At the metro station "Sokol" found orphan item
- Woman's march organizer Linda Sarsour: "the Underwear bomber was the #CIA all along."
- On the site of the avalanche in Italy to find three victims
- Russian scientists have proposed to skep'n spacecraft without rockets
5 recent posts for today:
- Egyptian resorts threatened locusts, March 2, 2013
- Biathlete Maximov: I sprint today hopefully, December 21, 2013
- Hackers broke into the email Bush, February 8, 2013
- Under the debris from the orphanage burned 33 bodies found, September 14, 2013
- Coalition bombing Yemen per night more than 20 people were slain, June 13, 2015