Government ministers of Scotland asking that Catholic schools should be required to teach students about the marriage between persons of the same sex and sex on clinics that provide contraception, according to The Scottish Express. A government spokesman would say, “religious schools, like any other school of the local authorities, are subject to inspection by Education Scotland in the quality of learning and teaching.” Michael McGrath, Director of the Catholic Education Service of Scotland (SCES), was quoted as saying: “The SCES has encouraged the Scottish Government to go beyond tolerance reluctantly that this project and the original guide has shown to the right of Catholic schools. ..
- 2-3 years in Moscow verdien'n 5G network
- Gazfond, Gazprombank in the united KINGDOM and RCIF to koop'n share of "Transneft"
- SK will appeal against the refusal om'n matter to initiate about the incident with the ambulance
- "There's a thickening ofâ Victory" of the "sweet potato" May 9, angry users of the network
- In Stavropol attack on the blogger Varlamov
5 recent posts for today:
- Voronezh included in the list of subsidized routes to Simferopol, May 26, 2015
- In Venezuela 16 people killed in bus collision with truck, February 16, 2017
- A group of Russian mountaineers refused to be evacuated from Pakistan, June 25, 2013
- Ban Ki-moon: strengthening the defense capability of the Golan UN peacekeepers, June 12, 2013
- Sinking in Phuket on board were Russian tourists, February 27, 2013