Government ministers of Scotland asking that Catholic schools should be required to teach students about the marriage between persons of the same sex and sex on clinics that provide contraception, according to The Scottish Express. A government spokesman would say, “religious schools, like any other school of the local authorities, are subject to inspection by Education Scotland in the quality of learning and teaching.” Michael McGrath, Director of the Catholic Education Service of Scotland (SCES), was quoted as saying: “The SCES has encouraged the Scottish Government to go beyond tolerance reluctantly that this project and the original guide has shown to the right of Catholic schools. ..
- Syria has denied reports of the strike by the air force of Israel
- Scientists have discovered three exoplanets habitable
- Net profit of "Bashneft" left the company in 2016 has decreased by 13.7%
- ROCK asks you to re-the name of the metro station "Lenin Square"
- Russia is the building of Reichstag replica for the people in their teens to attack patriot theme park near Moscow [tr]
5 recent posts for today:
- OSIRIS-REx will take pictures of Jupiter and three of its moons, February 22, 2017
- Co-founder of the network “VKontakte” have 48 percent of its shares sold, April 17, 2013
- The rating agency Fitch downgraded Greece’s credit rating to CCC, March 28, 2015
- M `Vila and Tere should join?” Ubin “in training camp in Spain, January 28, 2013
- Teens hung the flag IG at the monument to the founder of the Tajik state, August 19, 2015