Government ministers of Scotland asking that Catholic schools should be required to teach students about the marriage between persons of the same sex and sex on clinics that provide contraception, according to The Scottish Express. A government spokesman would say, “religious schools, like any other school of the local authorities, are subject to inspection by Education Scotland in the quality of learning and teaching.” Michael McGrath, Director of the Catholic Education Service of Scotland (SCES), was quoted as saying: “The SCES has encouraged the Scottish Government to go beyond tolerance reluctantly that this project and the original guide has shown to the right of Catholic schools. ..
- "Spartak" went to the first camp in the united arab EMIRATES
- The price of oil again approached $ 56 a barrel
- In the united KINGDOM, have the possible in the case of the murder of the driver of the Lexus
- I say we Re-name of the next Wednesday to "Trump" Day! ~ Vanity
- Oleg Tinkov was named Tatler "breeding ground suckers glamour"
5 recent posts for today:
- Reuven Rivlin: I do not mind to talks with Hamas, May 28, 2015
- Russian scientists have developed a vaccine against smoking, January 20, 2014
- Ex-police officer from Angarsk be accused of the murder of 47 women, January 10, 2017
- In the New York subway was a dead shark, August 8, 2013
- In the case of the singer PAVLIASHVILI in Georgia to 20 years in prison for murder, September 6, 2013