A first of its kind study to be released Monday found that older adults who participate in training exercises for the mind to maintain measurable benefits until 10 years later, which suggests that such interventions can help prevent damage to aging that rob the independence of older people . The latest study found that nearly three-quarters of those who took part in exercises and reasoning, information processing continue to show those skills than a decade later.
- Special forces of Yemen detained's a number of the leaders of the "al-Qaeda"
- Skep'n safe cctv camera in the home operating system
- Neymar hopes to play against real Madrid
- About 2 thousand people take part in a race charity
- In the Federation Council, said the possibility of the supply of air defense systems to Syria as a priority
5 recent posts for today:
- Crash airport “Domodedovo” landed the plane from Moscow to Tokyo, October 10, 2013
- Cosmonaut Oleg Novitsky started photo blog about life on the ISS, January 16, 2017
- Colorado marijuana-in-law, January 2, 2014
- The plane returned to Bangkok to Krasnoyarsk due to 62 years of age deboshirki, March 17, 2015
- Subway joins effort Healthy First Lady Michelle Obama, January 26, 2014