From a conference of Saint Thomas Aquinas, priest For the Son of God had to suffer for us? There was a great need, and can be considered in two ways: first, as a remedy for sin, and secondly, as an example of how to act. It is a remedy, then, in the presence of all the evils that we incurred for our sins, have found relief through the passion of Christ. However, it is no less an example, for the passion of Christ is completely sufficient to fashion our lives. Who wants to …
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Committed in the United States shot a man unknown to the medical center and Suicide, December 18, 2013
- Peter found new sponsors and will remain in the “Keterheme”, January 11, 2013
- In Siberia orphanage children affected bruises and abrasions found, May 17, 2013
- Namaste # X96; Cross cultural Communications for Israelis in Nepal, May 3, 2015
- The president said Russia cosmopolitanism, June 19, 2015