From a conference of Saint Thomas Aquinas, priest For the Son of God had to suffer for us? There was a great need, and can be considered in two ways: first, as a remedy for sin, and secondly, as an example of how to act. It is a remedy, then, in the presence of all the evils that we incurred for our sins, have found relief through the passion of Christ. However, it is no less an example, for the passion of Christ is completely sufficient to fashion our lives. Who wants to …
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- Description Boston attack found in the book of the 11-year, April 18, 2013
- Britain has paid the repair bill sacked its embassy in Iran (embassy reopen tomorrow), August 22, 2015
- Foreign tourists in Egypt urged the Russians not to leave the resort areas in connection with the unrest, January 29, 2013
- Putin: 450000000000 rubles. will be invested in infrastructure, June 22, 2013
- Onishchenko: Roshen in return? ossiyu for several years in the future, August 24, 2013