In light of the official exchange rate of the European currency, keep the central bank and the 47 ruble not cross. January 25, the Central Bank of Russia set the euro in 46 rubles 89 kopecks, and the dollar – 34 rubles 26 kopecks.
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
- The Pentagon plans to change the strategy of the fight against IG
- The death toll in the fire by'n night club in California hit 30
- Turkey has offered Russia to conduct settlements in national currencies
- Unknown robbed the apartment for 700 thousand rubles
5 recent posts for today:
- Our government ‘indispensable’: People Benghazi, the IRS has brought, and APgate, May 22, 2013
- Arrested in Moscow accused of triple murder, September 15, 2015
- Russian Start began raising funds for fiscal fitness tracker, September 26, 2015
- Transaero will shrink Boieng Sberbank and 12 aircraft, April 5, 2013
- “Progress M-22M” delivered to the ISS and equipment, February 6, 2014