At least 17 people were victims on the eve of the clashes between supporters of the Islamist movement “Muslim Brotherhood” and guardians of order in Egypt, the Associated Press reported, citing an anonymous source. Protests in Cairo, Alexandria, Ismailia, Sohag and Minya yesterday.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- A fire at a restaurant in central Moscow extinguished, no casualties, January 29, 2014
- Oil is cheaper on fears of maintaining the level of production by OPEC members, June 2, 2015
- The probe “New Horizons” invisible sent photos of Pluto’s moons, May 17, 2015
- City Hall denies closure of Baikonur in stores this fall because of the “Proton-M”, July 4, 2013
- U.S. authorities have recognized Assange public enemy, September 27, 2012