At least 17 people were victims on the eve of the clashes between supporters of the Islamist movement “Muslim Brotherhood” and guardians of order in Egypt, the Associated Press reported, citing an anonymous source. Protests in Cairo, Alexandria, Ismailia, Sohag and Minya yesterday.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- Asked the Lithuanian prime minister not to pay attention to the threat posed by Zhirinovsky “Pick Vilnyuc”, May 27, 2015
- ? ussia “argued” with the United States, March 19, 2013
- Kiev court arrested two suspects in the murder of elder abuse, June 19, 2015
- Obama announced the state’s support of Russia in the war in Syria, October 3, 2015
- United States ten dollar bill is to decorate the face of a woman, June 18, 2015