If we wanted their religious beliefs on the pill abortion coverage, give us that seems to be the latest in a series of unsustainable by the Justice Department Obama HHS mandate on the topics. On Friday, the Justice Department has submitted its response to the Supreme Court in Hobby Lobby. Politics is the last on the topics of the Department of Justice: The topics presented Friday night, the Justice Department lawyers told the court that the religious beliefs of an employer does not have a legitimate reason to deny something as important as preventive care for an employee who is entitled under the law of health. “The connection is …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- In the U.S. bridge collapsed with a freight train, the strongest poison wears in New Jersey, December 1, 2012
- Russia’s “soft” to replace foreign programs “defense”, April 9, 2015
- Customs union with the rapprochement between Ukraine and the EU will take protective measures, August 22, 2013
- Pentagon suspect Russia to launch a “satellite-killer”, “Kosmos-2504”, July 20, 2015
- Advanced LIGO interferometer is preparing for the new season of hunting gravitational waves, May 22, 2015