The trial of ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi postponed until February 1. Explaining this decision news agency quoted the judge as saying that adverse weather conditions prevented Wednesday deliver Mursi from prison to court.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- In New York, who was accidentally locked ’24 men received 6,250,000 dollars, June 24, 2015
- Balmin: the game “Neftekhimik” hit early kickoff, January 25, 2014
- A candidate for the US presidency has called for rapprochement with Russia, June 8, 2015
- In Brazil, as a result of a fall from a cliff bus killed 32 people, March 15, 2015
- In the US, an assessment of the largest economies in the world in 2030, April 12, 2015