The trial of ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi postponed until February 1. Explaining this decision news agency quoted the judge as saying that adverse weather conditions prevented Wednesday deliver Mursi from prison to court.
- "Spartak" went to the first camp in the united arab EMIRATES
- The price of oil again approached $ 56 a barrel
- In the united KINGDOM, have the possible in the case of the murder of the driver of the Lexus
- I say we Re-name of the next Wednesday to "Trump" Day! ~ Vanity
- Oleg Tinkov was named Tatler "breeding ground suckers glamour"
5 recent posts for today:
- Could the phones in Descartes time of the Gold Rush, televisions, July 22, 2013
- The judge ordered the Obama administration illegal output ‘ Deplorable ‘ Services, July 27, 2015
- Cyprus parliament today, the “Plan B”, March 22, 2013
- “Sharp” has reached the final of the tournament? Bandy Ussia, March 21, 2013
- We do not need no insight, December 6, 2012