The trial of ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi postponed until February 1. Explaining this decision news agency quoted the judge as saying that adverse weather conditions prevented Wednesday deliver Mursi from prison to court.
- 2-3 years in Moscow verdien'n 5G network
- Gazfond, Gazprombank in the united KINGDOM and RCIF to koop'n share of "Transneft"
- SK will appeal against the refusal om'n matter to initiate about the incident with the ambulance
- "There's a thickening ofâ Victory" of the "sweet potato" May 9, angry users of the network
- In Stavropol attack on the blogger Varlamov
5 recent posts for today:
- Trusted Tamerlan Tsarnaeva slain in a shootout with the agent FB?, May 22, 2013
- A drunk trying to make light Next message [Hey, Jim Wallis, watch Detroit], July 20, 2013
- De la Torre: Not used better than Japan, June 23, 2013
- 18 Favorites for Obama golf (I have only heard of one), September 16, 2013
- Iranian agents forming Assad Militia Shabbiha (strong 50.000 to 60.000) In a second Al-Quds, September 26, 2012