Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) U.S. Treasury Department imposed the Bank of Moscow $ 9.4 million for the violation of a few years of the sanctions imposed against Iran and U.S. authorities took, said in a statement posted on the website OFAC.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- “VKontakte” into the top 10 social networks around the world, January 11, 2014
- At least 50 people were slain in rocket attack military base in Yemen, September 5, 2015
- ? USIA fencer won gold, silver and bronze Universiade, July 8, 2013
- The court brought three suspected of planning a terrorist attack in Moscow, October 13, 2015
- The jury in the US recognized captivity in Afghanistan, sentenced a Russian citizen, August 8, 2015