Ukrainian citizen Maxim Shinkarenko pleaded guilty to distribution of child pornography and agreed to a 30-year sentence. This was stated by ABC News reported with reference to the office of New Jersey, United States of the prosecutor. In 2012, a native of Kharkov, Ukraine, was arrested in Thailand and shipped to the U.S., writes NJ.
- Special forces of Yemen detained's a number of the leaders of the "al-Qaeda"
- Skep'n safe cctv camera in the home operating system
- Neymar hopes to play against real Madrid
- About 2 thousand people take part in a race charity
- In the Federation Council, said the possibility of the supply of air defense systems to Syria as a priority
5 recent posts for today:
- MIA: kidnapper coffee was still on all over Moscow not as a result of one of the banks, March 24, 2017
- Vice-president of “City Without Drugs” was 4.5 years in prison, April 9, 2015
- Rihanna exposing the advertisement for nivea, March 3, 2011
- NY Times victims of slander Texas attack, May 5, 2015
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers, December 10, 2016