Ukrainian citizen Maxim Shinkarenko pleaded guilty to distribution of child pornography and agreed to a 30-year sentence. This was stated by ABC News reported with reference to the office of New Jersey, United States of the prosecutor. In 2012, a native of Kharkov, Ukraine, was arrested in Thailand and shipped to the U.S., writes NJ.
- In Saudi Arabia sentenced to death ofâ 15 "Iranian spies"
- The united kingdom has accused the defendants in the criminal case ofâ accident in KHMAO
- Dynamo Moscow have appointed former skater Skobrev is the main fitness coach
- The Central part of the "purple" branch will be closed on Sunday
- A member of the elections University of Texas refused to vote for trump
5 recent posts for today:
- Chavez returned to Havana for another use, December 9, 2012
- The United States thanked Russia for help in the evacuation of Americans from Yemen, April 14, 2015
- Duma abolished? Ussia “mobile bondage” of 1 December 2013, December 14, 2012
- All Of This moaning and crying for the kidnapping example of why America is doomed, March 3, 2013
- In the Stavropol region two children from a local businessman killed, July 28, 2013