New Year’s Eve fireworks in Dubai hit the Guinness Book of Records as the largest and most durable in the world. Duration greeting was 6 minutes. Pyrotechnics they are arranged in the center of town, right next to the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Salute consisted of 450,000.
- The migration of the GIS "World" changes from IBM servers to "Elbrusy" and SPO
- At the metro station "Sokol" found orphan item
- Woman's march organizer Linda Sarsour: "the Underwear bomber was the #CIA all along."
- On the site of the avalanche in Italy to find three victims
- Russian scientists have proposed to skep'n spacecraft without rockets
5 recent posts for today:
- Putin has promised to defend in the event of a military attack 07) Syria, September 6, 2013
- Egyptians calling for the resignation of President, May 17, 2013
- “VKontakte” included in the prohibited areas 51), May 24, 2013
- UEFA considers that the idea of a league CSI interesting, December 6, 2012
- Tragically died Demidova biathlete, July 27, 2013