World oil prices fell on Thursday to the unfavorable economic data from the U.S. and China, according to the auction. February futures price for North Sea petroleum mix of Brent Crude Oil fell $ 3.02 – to $ 107.78 per barrel.
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
- The Pentagon plans to change the strategy of the fight against IG
- The death toll in the fire by'n night club in California hit 30
- Turkey has offered Russia to conduct settlements in national currencies
- Unknown robbed the apartment for 700 thousand rubles
5 recent posts for today:
- The Central Bank of Egypt offered to banks to buy $ 40 million, July 10, 2013
- In Volgograd, because the incident has left without water for more than 25 thousand people, April 28, 2013
- At least 25 policemen were injured in an explosion in Egypt, March 10, 2015
- A police officer with a load of drugs arrested in Moscow, April 6, 2013
- Chinese citizens can download videos from the Internet just one pass, January 22, 2014