A resident of the U.S. state of Maine received burns of first and second degree after smartphone iPhone 5c caught fire in his pocket, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the Portland Press Herald. The incident occurred on Friday, Kennebunk High School.
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Mayweather can fight against McGregor in Moscow, March 15, 2017
- Kulemin: correspondence between the “island” and “Chicago” was the same in all aspects, October 10, 2015
- International reserves? F fell last week to $ 9500000000, July 11, 2013
- Patriarch Kirill dedicates floating chapel at the confluence of the Irtysh and Ob, September 18, 2013
- In the suburbs three Tajiks were killed in a fire at a building site, October 5, 2013