A resident of the U.S. state of Maine received burns of first and second degree after smartphone iPhone 5c caught fire in his pocket, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the Portland Press Herald. The incident occurred on Friday, Kennebunk High School.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Objective Huntelara save “Schalke” the eighth defeat in the final of the German Cup, December 18, 2012
- Victim of a terrorist attack in Beirut was the opposition ex-minister, December 27, 2013
- Washer Lipyanski brought “Slovan” win more “biker”, January 5, 2013
- Department of State: Running scientific satellite CPV? security threats in the region, December 1, 2012
- DHS extinct fourth amendment rights of 197 million people for the creation of free trade areas, August 8, 2013