Moscow, Feb. 6. Two U.S. ships – Mount Whitney and Taylor really went through the Bosporus and the Dardanelles Strait and are now in the Black Sea. This information ITAR-TASS representatives of the General Staff of the Russian Navy and the U.S. Department of Defense confirmed.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- ? Usland agreed the term of the loan issued by Cyprus expand to € 2.5 млрд, May 10, 2013
- Media named candidates McFaul, February 26, 2014
- Austrian peacekeepers leave the Golan Heights, June 7, 2013
- Russian developers announced the creation of the engine air plane, October 6, 2015
- To the Moon, was the most powerful meteor shower eight years old, May 18, 2013