Accused of attacking a State Duma deputy from the Liberal Democratic Party Roman Khudyakov conflict during a street in Moscow, Zakaria Hajiyev and Arthur Minbulatov came under an amnesty law. With them of disorderly conduct was acquitted, but they remain in custody as involved in another case of extortion.
- The Russian Ministry of foreign affairs has the attack in HOMS barbaric actions
- The explosion in a police station in Algeria, three people were injured
- "Rosneft" has sold Tsjetsjenië'n big part of "Grozneftegas"
- Two survived the fire, died in the ambulance
- William Federer Need to Be in a Trump Administration (Bathroom)
5 recent posts for today:
- Report: Quarter used to track criminals LA County GPS devices do not work, December 30, 2013
- Hume explains why conservative talk can cause problems for some House Republicans, September 24, 2013
- The road to Khabarovsk is to be built around 46 billion rubles in 2017, August 9, 2015
- Fight to the Constitution of Egypt: “Muslim Brotherhood” stormed polling stations, January 15, 2014
- Eric Holder as a college student, participated in the takeover ‘armada’ …. ROTC Office, May 26, 2013