Australian researchers said yesterday that they could find a star, which is 13.6 billion years. Ate this is true, then it is a celestial body – the oldest science known today, writes magazine Nature. Name of the observations of the star catalog – school milk J031300.36-670839 3.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- The Greek parliament has passed laws to get a loan of € 8800000000, April 28, 2013
- Militants “al-Shabab” claimed responsibility for the attack in Nairobi, September 21, 2013
- Former Egyptian President Mursi arrested for 15 days, July 26, 2013
- Two car collision in Chelyabinsk region, killing 5 people, January 3, 2013
- Egypt found a previously unknown pyramid, February 22, 2013