The first bus with civilians left the besieged Syrian city of Homs, who works in the field of three-day truce with regime troops. It is expected that Homs, about two hundred people leave. The authorities fear that there will be evacuated armed fighters amongst the citizens.
- Суд Йемена приговорил президента страны к смертной казни за госизмену
- JV Rosneft and PDVSA will reduce the oil production in the OPEC go
- Garanichev will not take part in the individual race in the championship in russia
- The police have absolved themselves of the responsibility for the results of the gatherings
- Washer Ovechkin helped "Washington" beat "Arizona"
5 recent posts for today:
- The car in a crowd in California: one person was killed and 11 injured, August 4, 2013
- CPV? Considers “absurd” policy of South Korea, May 15, 2013
- Nuland and expand McCain to Magnitsky list, July 12, 2013
- The UNITED states intelligence: an investigation into the impact of the elections and will end in the next few weeks, December 17, 2016
- Our government ‘indispensable’: People Benghazi, the IRS has brought, and APgate, May 22, 2013