LONDON, February 14. / Correspondent. ITAR-TASS Vladimir Kalinin /. British Prime Minister David Cameron apologized to the people of the state for the failure of his government to prevent flooding through the country, and quickly overcome the consequences.div
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Khlopotov: Sweden U20 will play the game more serious and important part of my hockey career, January 4, 2014
- Moscow called the banks, where it is not required to pay fines, July 5, 2013
- The evangeline lilly bible, June 20, 2011
- Keenan: I must pay tribute, “Vanguard”, who took advantage of our mistakes, August 28, 2015
- Russian Foreign Ministry does not require Russians to leave the resort in Egypt areas, February 17, 2014