Fluctuations have a different effect on the competitiveness and production of various industries, the regulatory authority. GDP growth forecast for this year, the central bank lowered. 1.5 to 1.8% from 2% in 2014 Economic Development expects Russia’s GDP by 2.5% in 2015 to 2.8% in 2016 – by 3.3%.
- The migration of the GIS "World" changes from IBM servers to "Elbrusy" and SPO
- At the metro station "Sokol" found orphan item
- Woman's march organizer Linda Sarsour: "the Underwear bomber was the #CIA all along."
- On the site of the avalanche in Italy to find three victims
- Russian scientists have proposed to skep'n spacecraft without rockets
5 recent posts for today:
- Visa Restrictions by the reaction of the Russian steel Moscow to the EU sanctions, May 30, 2015
- Edward Snowden unveiled a document on the creation of a quantum computer, the code to which the U.S. NSA to crack …, January 3, 2014
- In Ireland, the premiere of a new show former leading Top Gear, May 25, 2015
- In the sacramental nature of marriage, July 19, 2015
- Kerzhakov has resigned from the “Zenith” joked, June 27, 2015