A Texas appeals court on Thursday overturned the decision of a court which annulled the marriage of a widow whose husband died transgender firefighter fighting a fire. The Court of Appeals of Texas has 13 Nikki Araguz remanded the case back to court, saying: “There is a genuine issue of material fact concerning the sex (of Araguz) and if the marriage was a marriage of the same sex.” In 2011, the state Wharton County District Judge Randy Clapp ruled that the marriage between Nikki Araguz and her husband Thomas Araguz was “void as a matter of law.” …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Historical moment: Serbia and Kosovo have decided to find friends, April 20, 2013
- Toronto has a series of five defeats, beating the Milwaukee, January 28, 2017
- Peronko: the problem with a new coach, “Kuban” will be decided in the coming hours, October 12, 2013
- Unknown arranged the shooting in southern Germany, there are victims, July 10, 2015
- In an accident in New Moscow he has killed three people, May 16, 2015