A Texas appeals court on Thursday overturned the decision of a court which annulled the marriage of a widow whose husband died transgender firefighter fighting a fire. The Court of Appeals of Texas has 13 Nikki Araguz remanded the case back to court, saying: “There is a genuine issue of material fact concerning the sex (of Araguz) and if the marriage was a marriage of the same sex.” In 2011, the state Wharton County District Judge Randy Clapp ruled that the marriage between Nikki Araguz and her husband Thomas Araguz was “void as a matter of law.” …
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Obama praised the arrow to defuse the passengers Thalys trains, August 22, 2015
- The title of the site of Russia Today, hackers added the word “Nazi”, March 2, 2014
- The fire at the Ryazan refinery extinguished, February 13, 2014
- Bobrowski, Panarin and Kulemin – the best players of the Russian national team at the World Hockey, May 16, 2015
- Mohammed Mursi left the presidential palace, December 5, 2012