U.S. actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead in his apartment in New York. The cause of death of the actor, according to the New York Post, was a drug overdose (it is reported that the actor found with a syringe in his hand.) Hoffman was 46 years old. In the past he had been treated for drug addiction.
- The number of refugees from Syria is higher than five million people
- Three people were killed in the collapse of the roof of the building in beslan was
- VMZ move 71 defective engine for rockets "proton"
- Russia and Belarus have agreed on the settlement in the gas dispute
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest of Navalny for 15 days
5 recent posts for today:
- Americans celebrate? ozhdestvo with tornadoes, high winds, heavy accidents and deaths, December 26, 2012
- Fans of “Levski” interrupted a press conference of the new coach, October 9, 2013
- Moroccan F-16 shot down over Yemen, May 11, 2015
- German tourists kidnapped in Colombia, February 5, 2013
- Restore the Catholic school teacher suspended for the defense of Catholic doctrine on Facebook, April 10, 2015