U.S. actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead in his apartment in New York. The cause of death of the actor, according to the New York Post, was a drug overdose (it is reported that the actor found with a syringe in his hand.) Hoffman was 46 years old. In the past he had been treated for drug addiction.
- The UN General vergadering'n resolution on the termination of the war in Syria
- As a result of the accident in the Crimea will continue to be without heat for more than 15 thousand people
- The love of the top, fun childhood...
- Novak does not see the risk of failure of the OPEC agreements
- Razniewski fans Argentine police officer accidentally shooting ofâ player
5 recent posts for today:
- Kazakhstan not to deport? ossiyu from Baikonur, January 26, 2013
- Found in the American workers, a lottery ticket, won the $ 1 million, December 30, 2013
- Poklonskaya told about the threats by the General Prosecutor of Ukraine, March 11, 2015
- MIA asked to check the bank chief accused of charging 1600000000, April 8, 2013
- “Mordovia” rented a defender of “Torpedo” Rykov, June 17, 2015