Abraham Lincoln loved the question: “If you call a dog’s tail a leg, how many legs has a dog?” “Five,” the audience would invariably respond. “No,” replied politely, “the correct answer is four. Calling a tail a leg does not make it a leg.” Lincoln as a partner, many of our fellow citizens, including many Christians seem to drop the idea that the change in definition results in a change in substance. A good example is the attempt to change the definition of marriage to include same-sex unions. Just call these relationships “homosexual marriage”, which many believe actually do weddings ….
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Small businesses? F received € 500 million, June 1, 2013
- Ben Haim on loan transferred from the PC? in “Toronto”, May 9, 2013
- Supplied in Yemen from Russia humanitarian aid, July 15, 2015
- US and EU in 2016 will not be able to import meat to Russia after the lifting of the embargo, August 31, 2015
- Payments to depositors Interbanca start on 12 January, December 30, 2016