The price in euro rose on Thursday for the first time in 48 rubles Mark 4 February, after the Moscow Stock Exchange. The dollar rose to 15:05 MSK 29 cents – up to 35.12 rubles, euro – by 65 kopecks to 48 rubles, from the data of the Moscow exhibition.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Parliament has proposed to terminate the agreement with Russia over the Kerch Strait, July 16, 2015
- United States begin negotiations with the Taliban, June 18, 2013
- The three year old child in the United States fired a gun at a sister than a year, May 17, 2015
- Need a wayans bros, May 10, 2011
- The gr classes nßte moon in 2016 is in the air 14. February, November 9, 2016