The price in euro rose on Thursday for the first time in 48 rubles Mark 4 February, after the Moscow Stock Exchange. The dollar rose to 15:05 MSK 29 cents – up to 35.12 rubles, euro – by 65 kopecks to 48 rubles, from the data of the Moscow exhibition.
- In the Ministry of defense says about the place in Syria missile systems s-300
- The victims of the arrow-maniac, the mayor of the city of Imatra and two journalists
- Google and Netflix take care of finding alien life in space
- The Philippines government knew about the imminent visit to Moscow Duterte
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
5 recent posts for today:
- Navalny drew a direct line to “Rain”, August 31, 2013
- Syrian gunmen threatened Ankhara Kochneva lead, December 10, 2012
- Blackmailed by the daughter of the owner, “Formula 1” is set to four years, February 26, 2013
- Bendtner: In the coming weeks, with a new team is picked, June 8, 2013
- Klitschko called Yanukovych in the ring as a result of the agreement with Putin, December 17, 2013