The price in euro rose on Thursday for the first time in 48 rubles Mark 4 February, after the Moscow Stock Exchange. The dollar rose to 15:05 MSK 29 cents – up to 35.12 rubles, euro – by 65 kopecks to 48 rubles, from the data of the Moscow exhibition.
- Peskov confirmed the visit of the President of the Palestinian authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Russia
- Why Russian operators develop VoLTE
- Russian banks have issued over five million cards "the World"
- The timetable of the trains of the Moscow railway will change during the may holidays
- On the Corruption of Freedom
5 recent posts for today:
- The representative of Saudi Arabia in OPEC oil is not cost $ 100, March 22, 2015
- US senators want to provide military assistance to Ukraine at $ 300 million, May 15, 2015
- Quot magnet quot opened the third hypermarket in krasnodar, February 17, 2011
- U.S. intelligence agencies use the Internet only to spy on foreigners, June 7, 2013
- “Pittsburgh” has suffered its fifth consecutive defeat in the NHL, behind on the ice, “Islanders”, April 11, 2015