The federal criminal investigation into the report of Senator Robert Menendez w / fugitive convicted of Ecuadorians is broader than previously known. The Justice Department is investigating Menendez efforts on behalf of two fugitive bankers of Ecuador, according to several current and former U.S. reached by NBC 4 New York. The criminal investigation focuses in part on the link Ecuadorian fugitive Senator William and Roberto Isaias, and if the senator crossed a line in trying to help the two brothers are in the United States. The brothers Isaiah were fugitives from his native Ecuador for more than a decade ago – sentenced in. ..
- Суд Йемена приговорил президента страны к смертной казни за госизмену
- JV Rosneft and PDVSA will reduce the oil production in the OPEC go
- Garanichev will not take part in the individual race in the championship in russia
- The police have absolved themselves of the responsibility for the results of the gatherings
- Washer Ovechkin helped "Washington" beat "Arizona"
5 recent posts for today:
- Slides to the space limit has been successfully tested, September 28, 2015
- The Moscow police search for missing girl, January 28, 2017
- Hacked site Khamovniki Court, August 21, 2012
- The resistance continues to ObamaCare, December 23, 2012
- ? oskosmos to find out the cause of the accident, “Proton-M”, but still do not know why the missile was launched prematurely, July 18, 2013