Syrian authorities have temporarily stopped the evacuation of civilians from the city of Homs, according to the inter-Arab TV channel “Al-Arabiya”. This decision was made due to “logistical problems”. Homs was besieged by the forces of the opposition, there is a serious humanitarian situation. On Friday, the siege was lifted.
- 2-3 years in Moscow verdien'n 5G network
- Gazfond, Gazprombank in the united KINGDOM and RCIF to koop'n share of "Transneft"
- SK will appeal against the refusal om'n matter to initiate about the incident with the ambulance
- "There's a thickening ofâ Victory" of the "sweet potato" May 9, angry users of the network
- In Stavropol attack on the blogger Varlamov
5 recent posts for today:
- New York Assemblyman Unveils Bill To Prevent The Government Approved Free Speech, March 17, 2017
- U.S. markets open lower, August 12, 2013
- Yanukovych is planning to soon traveled to the south-east of the country, February 22, 2014
- The Russians Tarasova and Morozov won the short program at the European Championships, January 25, 2017
- According to the law on rallies and “foreign agents” lost his job in the ONF, January 15, 2013