Syrian authorities have temporarily stopped the evacuation of civilians from the city of Homs, according to the inter-Arab TV channel “Al-Arabiya”. This decision was made due to “logistical problems”. Homs was besieged by the forces of the opposition, there is a serious humanitarian situation. On Friday, the siege was lifted.
- Syria has denied reports of the strike by the air force of Israel
- Scientists have discovered three exoplanets habitable
- Net profit of "Bashneft" left the company in 2016 has decreased by 13.7%
- ROCK asks you to re-the name of the metro station "Lenin Square"
- Russia is the building of Reichstag replica for the people in their teens to attack patriot theme park near Moscow [tr]
5 recent posts for today:
- Breaking the “Jade Rabbit” – the Chinese Lunar Rover, “said” New Year’s Eve? (By the Chinese calendar), February 12, 2014
- Moscow Derby “Spartacus” to beat “Dynamo”, March 15, 2015
- Postman some helicopter landed on the lawn in front of the US Congress, April 16, 2015
- Alternative aircraft: EKIP Shchukin, January 1, 2017
- ? FS disqualification overturned McGeady, but sygrat, May 22, 2013