Pilot Konstantin Yaroshenko, who in an American prison, wrote a letter to Vladimir Putin, in which he asked the Russian president of the United States to meet in the house. Their broadcast On 17 February of this “Echo of Moscow”.
- "Spartak" went to the first camp in the united arab EMIRATES
- The price of oil again approached $ 56 a barrel
- In the united KINGDOM, have the possible in the case of the murder of the driver of the Lexus
- I say we Re-name of the next Wednesday to "Trump" Day! ~ Vanity
- Oleg Tinkov was named Tatler "breeding ground suckers glamour"
5 recent posts for today:
- Two gray wolves in Washington State wolves killed for animal feed, September 26, 2012
- Ministry of Transport called on the government to subsidize the transportation of youth, August 17, 2015
- Yasser Arafat has apparently been poisoned with radioactive polonium, October 13, 2013
- Israel will reduce the funds of the United Nations in response to the decision of the security Council, January 7, 2017
- LC tanks began rearranging the contact wire, October 3, 2015