Pilot Konstantin Yaroshenko, who in an American prison, wrote a letter to Vladimir Putin, in which he asked the Russian president of the United States to meet in the house. Their broadcast On 17 February of this “Echo of Moscow”.
- Syria has denied reports of the strike by the air force of Israel
- Scientists have discovered three exoplanets habitable
- Net profit of "Bashneft" left the company in 2016 has decreased by 13.7%
- ROCK asks you to re-the name of the metro station "Lenin Square"
- Russia is the building of Reichstag replica for the people in their teens to attack patriot theme park near Moscow [tr]
5 recent posts for today:
- Putin dismissed the government members to report on major purchases, May 23, 2015
- ? onaldino recommended “Barcelona” buy Hummels, April 22, 2013
- Trump is asking Israel to postpone the issue of the establishment of settlements, February 16, 2017
- Agreement Arizona, Mexico I-11 extends to Mexico City, August 6, 2015
- Lavrov: prevents the lifting of the embargo conference on Syria, May 29, 2013