Build in Finland most modern and safe nuclear power “Hanhikivi-1,” Russia said the head of Rosatom, Sergei Kiriyenko, at the signing of an intergovernmental agreement between the two countries in Helsinki.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- Two rockets fell on Beirut “degree”, May 26, 2013
- The decline of the Russian economy in January-February to 1.9%, April 14, 2015
- “Zenith” Kerzhakov offered to the players retires, July 18, 2015
- The traffic on the road to St. Petersburg, where the explosion occurred is locked, July 3, 2013
- ? ossiyane pensions will increase by 85%, have gone to rest later, March 25, 2013