Russian GDP growth was in January compared to January 2013 Deputy Minister of Economic Development Andrei Klepach 0.7 percent. According to him, the growth of Russia’s GDP, according to preliminary estimates from January 2014 to January 2013 was 0.7% and decreased to December – 0.5%.
- Moscow and Damascus have agreed to expand the base in Tartus
- The gold reserves of Russia for the year increased by nearly 200 tons
- Portugal defender Source moves away from the "Southampton" "West ham"
- Which will be held in Moscow rally in defense of the trolleybus
- Debt: the transfer Mingazova united arab EMIRATES look like teenagers damage to the Obama administration
5 recent posts for today:
- Anikeeva: Vatutin work with law enforcement, September 11, 2013
- “Muslim Brotherhood”, demanded a return Mursi for president of Egypt 59), July 5, 2013
- British minister called the country symbolic downgrade, February 25, 2013
- Wisdom adorns the temple, February 12, 2014
- About 10 cars were on the road in the ditch outside the Moscow Ring Road, July 28, 2015