GDP growth in Russia in January, according to preliminary estimates annualized slowed to 0.7% from December 1% on a monthly basis, except for seasonal and calendar effects factors ebbed, which amounted to 0.5%, said Deputy Minister of Economic Development Andrei Klepach.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- In the US, the unknown shot a police officer with a weapon, March 25, 2015
- ', there’s a Lot of people say, “can't happen here.” Now, not so much ofâ': …..(The BEARD)…, March 9, 2017
- Jesuit priest Francis Pope quotes in praise of the support gay marriage Catholic student activism, January 25, 2014
- In early 2016, the line shows a vice president who is not the favorite, April 9, 2013
- Shopping center “Metropolis” in Moscow evacuated due to reports of a bomb scare, April 5, 2013