Bode Miller finished tied for a bronze medal in the men’s Super-G at the Olympics in Sochi, Russia, on Sunday and it was time to be interviewed. NBC had already established Miller as a search for the emotional plot, put a microphone in his wife, Morgan, to hear their reactions to their career, and having the couple sits down for an interview with Tom Brokaw. It was humanized – as the new man, the family man, the maturity of 36 years, whose brother had died last year.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- In the U.S., the bus in an accident with the athletes, March 17, 2013
- Customs Union is the change in the quality and quantity, December 25, 2013
- Dummie Funnies 17/12/13 (beaten Tales: Nightmares ObamaCare Register), December 17, 2013
- Danish TV station uses a computer, talk about the situation in Syria, March 11, 2013
- Classic soviet anti drinking propaganda posters, November 26, 2011