Choose healthy foods at the grocery store could soon be a little ‘easier. The Food and Drug Administration has proposed several changes to the nutrition labels on packaged foods that are seen and drinks. If approved, the new labels would put a greater emphasis on total calories, added sugar and certain nutrients, such as vitamin D and potassium. The FDA also proposes changes to serving size requirements in an effort to more accurately reflect what people usually eat or drink. For example, if you buy a 20 oz soda, you’re probably not going to stop drinking 8-ounce mark. The …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- ? oskomnadzor refused to regulate the use of Skype? Uzziah, July 17, 2013
- Bulk check for participation in new business, December 18, 2012
- In the two airports offering gekanselleer’n flight at ten, December 11, 2016
- The british pilot “painted” in the sky happy New year, December 31, 2016
- MSU rejected allegations of incompetence Andriyanova, February 2, 2013