Choose healthy foods at the grocery store could soon be a little ‘easier. The Food and Drug Administration has proposed several changes to the nutrition labels on packaged foods that are seen and drinks. If approved, the new labels would put a greater emphasis on total calories, added sugar and certain nutrients, such as vitamin D and potassium. The FDA also proposes changes to serving size requirements in an effort to more accurately reflect what people usually eat or drink. For example, if you buy a 20 oz soda, you’re probably not going to stop drinking 8-ounce mark. The …
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Bikers Converge Rally ‘2 million ‘in DC at 11:09 Parade, September 12, 2013
- Police shot a Palestinian youth in Jerusalem ranivshego, October 4, 2015
- Are you out of the loop about kevin aprilio, April 20, 2011
- Trump was removed from Twitter, November 7, 2016
- CB Bankruptcy and Bank Invest Bank “Askold”, January 10, 2014