The intention to increase pressure on Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad said U.S. President Barack Obama. He said that could be through a series of measures taken, but did not specify which.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Concerned that the U.S. Iranian entrepreneurs actively explore Georgia, June 22, 2013
- “First Channel” and VGTRK will receive 7 billion rubles from the budget, June 29, 2015
- Second, Obama is seen as using the approach “hidden hand”, July 16, 2013
- Greek authorities show an increase in the number of tourists? Ussia, January 18, 2013
- The world’s first house-museum opened Brodsky in the Arkhangelsk region, April 9, 2015