The intention to increase pressure on Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad said U.S. President Barack Obama. He said that could be through a series of measures taken, but did not specify which.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- VTsIOM: the Russians call the main causes of divorce, July 7, 2015
- Moyes: Manchester United can win the Champions League, February 24, 2014
- The Moscow stock exchange resumed trading in the futures market, June 15, 2015
- The first channel is for flood victims collected more than 565 million rubles, September 29, 2013
- Huntelar: “Real” is one of the favorites for the Champions League, February 25, 2014