Konstantin Yaroshenko Russian pilot lawyer Alexey Tarasov waits for the response from the management of the U.S. prison right to request the health of the convicted. In the autumn of 2011 Yaroshenko was convicted by a U.S. court to 20 years in prison.
- Terrorists blow up gas pipeline in Yemen
- In Moscow for the day, there were almost 900 accidents
- Began the development ofâ control system for rockets "Soyuz"
- At ENEA launched the ski rental
- The Kremlin has complained about the modest response of the West in connection with the attack in Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- In 2015, the Central Bank plans to spend 90 collector coins, April 18, 2015
- The U.S. Congress began working with a moment of silence after a shooting in Washington, DC, October 3, 2013
- In St. Petersburg, a few houses from the Ministry of Defence give Conservatory, December 25, 2012
- US presidential candidate Donald Trump drove journalists to the press conference (video), August 26, 2015
- Scientists: Gorilla may have the ability to speech, August 17, 2015