Ex-employee Andrew Stratton Oakmont Green suing the makers of the film “The Wolf of Wall Street.” The film tells about the financier Jordan Belfort, and he created the firm Stratton Oakmont. Green, who worked at Stratton Oakmont 1993-1996, was in a minor character in the film.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- In the Mediterranean, put drug traffickers fire on the ship with 30 tons of hashish, September 8, 2013
- Russia: Obama’s surprise statement about the greatest threat to the United States of america, December 25, 2016
- Booth congratulated the Russians on the day of the victory of the US prison, May 11, 2015
- Greece will take a minimum of € 50000000000 to stabilize the economy, July 2, 2015
- Solved one of the seven mathematical problems Goals, January 10, 2014