GENEVA (AP) – Voters in Switzerland close on Sunday endorsed a plan to limit immigration, in a blow to the government after warning the move could harm the economy and relations with the European Union in Switzerland. SRF Swiss public television reported that some 50.3 percent of voters backed a proposal to introduce popular nationalist party quotas for all types of immigrants. Approximately 49.7 percent voted against the plan. The difference between the two sides was less than 30,000 votes, with a market share of about 56 percent. The decision means that it will be necessary that the Swiss government …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Forward “Montreal” Burke was out indefinitely, February 27, 2013
- Mother Assad went from Syria, January 21, 2013
- The President of Georgia is the leader of the opposition, October 6, 2013
- Kasich opposed Trump Backs citizenship illegal: they are ‘ God fearing ‘, August 18, 2015
- In Makhachkala, was destroyed by gangs of demolition, December 17, 2013