Damascus, 27 February. Syrian authorities agreed with the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), the new terms of exports of chemical weapons in the country, Lenta.ru reported, citing Al Arabiya.
- Суд Йемена приговорил президента страны к смертной казни за госизмену
- JV Rosneft and PDVSA will reduce the oil production in the OPEC go
- Garanichev will not take part in the individual race in the championship in russia
- The police have absolved themselves of the responsibility for the results of the gatherings
- Washer Ovechkin helped "Washington" beat "Arizona"
5 recent posts for today:
- Africa, there is a big footprint in 120 cm long, December 27, 2013
- The autopsy revealed that he died of asphyxiation Boris Berezovsky, March 26, 2013
- Today, John Kerry in Sochi for talks 87), May 12, 2015
- Navalny says researchers called “gibberish”, December 14, 2012
- Kiev announced the death of the security forces commander of the ATU unit near Donetsk, October 13, 2015