DAMASCUS, Feb. 1. Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moallem said his delegation at the conference “Geneva-2” will not engage in direct dialogue with the U.S., while the head of the State Department, not John Kerry for his remarks at the opening of negotiations on the control of the Syrian conflict apologize.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- In Oklahoma during an uprising in the prison death of three prisoners, September 13, 2015
- U.S. authorities have allowed her daughter? aulya Castro to enter the country reported the TV, April 30, 2013
- Vice President? Academy for the first time was a woman, June 2, 2013
- In the suburbs in the hospital for the terminally ill was chipped fire, November 21, 2016
- Passengers “Kuban” to other companies supply, December 12, 2012