TAMPA – Ivette Ros grew up in a home where the father kept guns. For her, it was a natural step to obtain a permit to carry weapons and then carry a 9mm pistol. The 37-year-old resident of Tampa is a single mother of three children and said he carries the gun for safety. “It ‘s only one thing to have to deal with not having it,” he said. “I feel naked when I have my rifle.” The employer did not feel the same way. Bring the gun was fired I said.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- Miracles happen every day; What is your story miracle?, March 15, 2015
- McDonalds a password for Wi-Fi, June 26, 2015
- Chiellini: I hope to play with “Milan”, April 17, 2013
- Tourism Ryazan fell from a height of 5 km from Elbrus, May 2, 2015
- Published the photo of the suspect in the Commission of the Istanbul terrorist attack, January 2, 2017