Members of the government supported the bill by the Legislative Assembly of the Leningrad region, under which the employer is required to provide housing and medical care for foreigners recruited by the Russian Federation in a way that does not need a visa.
- As a result of the shooting in a cafe in Istanbul five people injured
- In China is the development of the most powerful supercomputer in the world
- Russians are forbidden to buy "sanctions" from Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Sacramento official trade center Cousins in the "new Orleans"
- Hostage takers Muscovite jump out the window
5 recent posts for today:
- Igor Lebedev withdrew from the election of the President of the RFU, July 31, 2015
- ? Aketa vehicle? “Lambs” was launched into space three military satellites, January 16, 2013
- Mining Helium-3 on the Moon will provide power for land 5000 years – researchers, July 25, 2012
- When light plane crash in the United States killed a man, July 28, 2015
- Hydrogen Energy in Russia, July 14, 2015