Members of the government supported the bill by the Legislative Assembly of the Leningrad region, under which the employer is required to provide housing and medical care for foreigners recruited by the Russian Federation in a way that does not need a visa.
- The French Ministry of foreign affairs is ready to rule vir'n meeting with Netanyahu and Abbas in Paris
- The message op'n mining of military registration and enlisting office in Surgut false
- Cosmonaut Oleg Novitsky started photo blog about life on the ISS
- The flowers of evil bloom in the "Aptekarsky ogorod"
- Trump If I Am Killed It Will Be Civil War
5 recent posts for today:
- Suarez Navarro admitted that the match with Williams clear who is the best player in the world, April 5, 2015
- Conservative Free Republic – reality and needs the Savior, May 17, 2013
- Yemen bombed again, April 23, 2015
- Bogdanov has a chance to meet with the Iranian “Six” to continue, October 3, 2013
- In Moscow, the corpse of a woman with a scalp and with signs of torture, October 7, 2013