Two people died and two others were injured in the collision of a locomotive and wagon at a crossing in the Trans-Baikal, said Saturday the final AMIA. The collision occurred in the early morning at the intersection near the station in the area Razmahnin Shilka.
- As a result of the shooting in a cafe in Istanbul five people injured
- In China is the development of the most powerful supercomputer in the world
- Russians are forbidden to buy "sanctions" from Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Sacramento official trade center Cousins in the "new Orleans"
- Hostage takers Muscovite jump out the window
5 recent posts for today:
- “Terek” vniyu played in a friendly match against “Neftchi”, July 9, 2013
- Let Loose The Gas, December 17, 2013
- Kafelnikov about the incident with Ivan Shapovalov: we all have done stupid things throughout my career, February 6, 2017
- The commander of the air force and air defense of Cuba was slain in a traffic accident, August 27, 2013
- Dragon spacecraft splashed safely in the Pacific, March 26, 2013