Two people died and two others were injured in the collision of a locomotive and wagon at a crossing in the Trans-Baikal, said Saturday the final AMIA. The collision occurred in the early morning at the intersection near the station in the area Razmahnin Shilka.
- In St. Petersburg was urgently closed metro station "Technological Institute"
- Scientists have talked about the serpent death of mercury
- "Rosneft" plans to spend on dividends 35% of net profit
- In the capital of the construction of the Ice Palace with a facade 3D
- Putin is encouraged to better protect the interests of the Russians against the background of the large influx of immigrants
5 recent posts for today:
- In the U.S., the bus crashed with young athletes, March 16, 2013
- From the new virus has affected 800,000 people are on, August 29, 2013
- LifePay visor Pay Me, September 7, 2015
- Brazilian protesters looted during a match of the Confederations Cup, June 27, 2013
- Central Bank of Cyprus is a temporary controls on capital movements, March 26, 2013