Two people died and two others were injured in the collision of a locomotive and wagon at a crossing in the Trans-Baikal, said Saturday the final AMIA. The collision occurred in the early morning at the intersection near the station in the area Razmahnin Shilka.
- The French Ministry of foreign affairs is ready to rule vir'n meeting with Netanyahu and Abbas in Paris
- The message op'n mining of military registration and enlisting office in Surgut false
- Cosmonaut Oleg Novitsky started photo blog about life on the ISS
- The flowers of evil bloom in the "Aptekarsky ogorod"
- Trump If I Am Killed It Will Be Civil War
5 recent posts for today:
- The SUV crashed into a group of students in physical education in the US, June 11, 2015
- Defender Spain Calderon will miss Eurobasket 2015, May 9, 2015
- The head of the central bank does not look like the downward trend of capital flight? Usland, June 5, 2013
- Prosecutors: Woman California shouted ‘you deserve it’ before cutting the husband of …, April 18, 2013
- Vladimir Putin instructed to deal with the theft of electricity in, February 14, 2013