Resolution in support of the protesting citizens in Ukraine passed the House of Representatives in the U.S. Congress. “The Congress supports the struggle of the Ukrainian people for the construction of an independent, democratic Ukraine powerful, free from foreign interference,” – the document says.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- Inspire Magazine, Issue 11: Magdalena edition reflux, May 16, 2013
- Gennady Gudkov, said an opposition, a rock concert, December 16, 2012
- U.S. suspends supply Egypt F-16 fighters, July 25, 2013
- The new search platform was announced, “Yandex”, May 16, 2013
- UN: Syria to leave the daily three thousand refugees, January 18, 2013