Resolution in support of the protesting citizens in Ukraine passed the House of Representatives in the U.S. Congress. “The Congress supports the struggle of the Ukrainian people for the construction of an independent, democratic Ukraine powerful, free from foreign interference,” – the document says.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Tourist ferry sank off the coast of Pattaya, June 1, 2015
- Explosions in the field: the people of the Samara region back home, June 20, 2013
- Trump is taking the lead, September 28, 2015
- “Hubble” the measured amount of dust in galaxies, April 1, 2013
- Monstrous explosion in Homs, August 1, 2013