These people are denied entry into the territory of the U.S., they are unable to get a visa in the U.S. The U.S. imposed sanctions against 20 senior officials of the Government of Ukraine, the perpetrator, to Washington, in a escalation of violence and human rights violations in the country, according to ITAR-TASS.
- Moscow and Damascus have agreed to expand the base in Tartus
- The gold reserves of Russia for the year increased by nearly 200 tons
- Portugal defender Source moves away from the "Southampton" "West ham"
- Which will be held in Moscow rally in defense of the trolleybus
- Debt: the transfer Mingazova united arab EMIRATES look like teenagers damage to the Obama administration
5 recent posts for today:
- Poroshenko hopes to achieve peace in the Donbass with MAT and diplomacy, May 28, 2015
- Japanese Prime Minister Putin skiing presented, April 29, 2013
- Milwaukee sheriff speaks against the mayor and police chief on Armed Violence, June 3, 2015
- Levada Center: The Russians are against sending troops to Syria, September 29, 2015
- Front shocks Orenburg region, seven people died, June 16, 2013