When President Barack Obama said his country’s right to a military operation in Syria still holds, but the priority is a political solution. This was the U.S. president said during a joint press conference with his French counterpart Francois Hollande.
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- U.S. can declare a default in the middle of February, January 15, 2013
- Nevada reach Mount Reagan?, February 8, 2014
- The number of victims of the snowstorm in the U.S. reached 25, February 15, 2014
- Ban Ki-moon: UN report confirms the fact of the use of chemical weapons in Syria 52), September 14, 2013
- Israel purchased from Germany, 4 battleships, May 12, 2015