The United States is considering the possibility of allocating financial assistance to Ukraine in the amount of one billion dollars, said U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. According to the head of the State Department, we are talking about granting Ukraine a loan guarantee for the said amount.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- Russian military arrive in Aleppo, about 4 tons of humanitarian assistance, November 14, 2016
- A small plane crashed in California, killing two people, October 19, 2015
- In Strasbourg, the police arrested four people during the ATTACK, November 20, 2016
- The easiest way to stop bullying, April 27, 2011
- Yanukovych is ready for an election if the opposition did not agree, February 4, 2014